[ooni-talk] lepidopter - custom url list

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Fri Jan 6 00:33:00 UTC 2017

Hi paja,

paja:
> I'm running lepidopter (with ooniprobe v2.1.0) and I would like to add
> some custom url to web_connection test which is running on daily basis.
> Is there any file for such purpose which is not rewritten after update ?

There is currently no file or PATH specifically set for this purpose.
Though lepidopter updates are not altering or rewriting files created by
the user.
You can find all the lepidopter-updates deployed up to now here:
https://github.com/OpenObservatory/lepidopter-update/tree/master/updater/versions

I have filed a ticket related to this here:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/lepidopter/issues/94

Thank you for running lepidopter!

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162