[ooni-talk] ooniprobe 2.2.0 is out!

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Wed Apr 5 15:41:49 UTC 2017

Hello Oonitarians!

We are excited to announce the release of the latest version of ooniprobe!

Some of the features that are part of this new release include:

* Major improvements to the web user interface

* Support Spanish, French, Italian, English and Hindi

* Addition of a new Instant Messaging test for Telegram

* Progress indicator for ongoing measurements

You can find the full changelog here:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/releases/tag/v2.2.0

Currently the 2.2.0 can be found in pypi and installed with pip by running:

$ pip install ooniprobe

We are also in the process of updating homebrew and debian packages and
we will let you know when those are out with instructions on how to upgrade.

Happy probing!

~ Arturo