[ooni-talk] logs and some way to know how much remains to be done when running the deck and having local reports.

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 08:16:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I ran ooniprobe -i /var/lib/ooni/decks/deck-in/default-user.deck

I also read the manpage but there doesn't seem to be a way to know
when the tests are completed.

AFAI could tell (and this doesn't seem to be in the man-page) the log
is at ~/.ooni/ooniprobe.log

I would like to see the report locally so I also know what censorship
is either my ISP or my country doing and the log is a messy way to
figure out things.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल