[OONI-operators] (no subject)

Willie Wonka williewonka5454 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:28:21 UTC 2019

I have been fighting hackers in Lubbock, TX for over a year. On my parents
property sits an AT&T tower #.         . All of our computers, wifi, media
devices, cell phones, Bluetooth devices have been compromised. There have
been attempts on my life because I have uncovered a large scale Stingray
Operation taking place in Lubbock. Our phones somehow have the firmware
overwritten and there are hidden root files and external storages we have
not set up. Our residences and vehicles are getting raided when we leave
them for a short period of time. Nothing is ever taken, but items are out
of place and doors ajar that were previously closed or vice versa. Attempts
to capture video footage is fruitless because even phones without Sim cards
sync to Bluetooth and wifi and data is uploaded and downloaded at will, but
never our will. Countless accounts have been blocked and information and
photos forevet lost due to these malicious individuals.
I highly suspect that on our property sits a device, Femtocell, that dupes
anyones devices in the vicinity as to the cell site being legitimate. We
have found cell phones not belonging to us hidden on shelves with charged
batteries and active Sim cards, upon pulling out a Sim card our wifi
suddenly crashes and our Direct TV blinks out. Calls are misdirected or
dropped when attempting to notify authorities or seek a cessation of these
hostilities against our family. Vehicles at all times of the night pull
onto the property next to ours and if I try to approach they speed away.
During the day vehicles stop on the road in front of our residence and
business while engrossed on their phones, the suspicion of these acts are
that they always transpire in a certain area or "zone" and Wiggle WiFi,
AIMSCID, Ooni Probe and other applications show that we are being middled
and it is affecting not only us but neighbors and even residents in a town
called Slaton that is about twenty miles away.
Recent phone discoveries show that this has been actively going on since
2014, and some Metadata I discovered in our pictures points to possibly
2009 or earlier.
I am no hacker, nor a penetration tester, and my knowledge of firmwares,
kernels, IMEIs, Metadata, Apps and Apks were non existent until a year ago
I decided to look into why our wifi and cell coverage was so lousy. Since
that time I have spent countless sleepless nights studying and observing,
frustrated and alone piecing together the anamolies and gathering data as I
went even if it made no sense to me, I knew it would to others. Two
attempts were made to put a stop to my persistence and stubbornness. Both
times officials have worked to keep attention away from obvious terroristic
acts and attempted murder.
I stand with a banner that shouts, "Anonimity and Freedom!" Currently I
stand alone, beaten and tired but far from defeated. Whatever the outcome
my one year old son will see the stand I chose to take despite the odds.

Adrift in the matrix

Adrift in the matrix