[ooni-dev] Procedure for reporting false positives

Vasilis andz at torproject.org
Fri May 12 20:41:00 UTC 2017

Hi Yusof,

Khairil Yusof:
> I'm reviewing the Malaysian Citizen Lab test url report summary and
> there seem to be false positives (or possible interference that is not
> visible)
>
> The ones that are obviously outdated, and redirected due to domain
> parking or something I file for removal (usually short lived minor porn
> sites)
>
> Where should I report and track these?
>
> http://www.yawa.org on-line gambling site is reported as possible http-
> diff

At the moment we don't have a specific place were we keep track reports
triggering false positives/negatives.

May I suggest that you submit this and similar entries as an issue to
the ooni-pipeline repository
(https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-pipeline/issues/new) ?

Thanks!

Cheers,
~Vasilis

--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162