[ooni-dev] Protocol and app blocking measurement

Seamus Tuohy s2e.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:31:48 UTC 2017

Per a blog post on the site it looks like the source is available on google
code.

http://open.internet.nl/?page_id=529&lang=en

The SVN links don't work anymore, but the project and source code is still
there.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/open-internet-server/source/default/source

Best,
s2e

--
seamus tuohy
Principal Consultant | Prudent Innovation <http://prudentinnovation.org/>
s2e at prudentinnovation.org
PGP: 36AC 272E B7CF EDD5 F907 E488 B619 3EC7 3CF0 7AA7
<http://seamustuohy.com/PGP/>