[ooni-dev] Minor measurements API feature request: order_by=index

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Sat Jul 1 20:08:09 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 09:31:17AM +0200, Arturo Filastò wrote:
> I perfectly understand the issue you are talking about and in fact we actually
> already support order_by=“index”, though it should probably be documented.

How do I use it? This request gives me status code 400.

https://measurements.ooni.torproject.org/api/v1/files?limit=10&probe_cc=US&order_by=index
{
"error_code": 400,
"error_message": "Invalid order_by"
}

Hum, in theory that should work too. I suspect it’s an issue with unicode vs str matching not working as expected.

In any case, in the meantime you this should work (using idx instead of index):

https://measurements.ooni.torproject.org/api/v1/files?limit=10&probe_cc=US&order_by=idx&order=asc

~ Arturo