[ooni-dev] Tor Trac component Metrics/Ooni

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Fri Apr 28 15:34:48 UTC 2017

Hi OONI people,

we briefly talked about this before (in Berlin or Amsterdam, I don't
recall):

I'd like to move the Metrics/Ooni subcomponent somewhere else, because
it's unrelated to what Tor metrics folks are working on.

I noticed that the last ticket update in that component was 3 months
ago.  Is it correct that you're not using Tor's Trac for tracking issues
anymore?  In that case, would you mind me renaming the component to
Archived/Ooni?  The tickets would all still be there and accessible by
the same ticket numbers!

Otherwise, if you still use the component, we could easily justify
calling the component Ooni (or OONI) as one top-level component.  I
guess we should talk to a Trac admin person before doing that, but I
don't expect major pushback.

What do you think?

All the best,
Karsten