[ooni-dev] Reminder for weekly OONI IRC meeting: Monday 2016-05-23, 17:00 UTC in #ooni

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon May 23 16:16:54 UTC 2016

Thanks Vasilis for posting this!

I propose this as one of the agenda Items:

* Brainstorm what and if we should be providing dumps of views of OONI data in some alternate
  format and what these dumps should contain.

If you have some other things you would like to discuss during the gathering please post them here!

Note: the time is actually 19:00 in CET.

~ Arturo