[ooni-dev] OONI dev gathering Monday 2016-05-02 17:00 UTC (19:00 CEST)

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon May 2 15:07:00 UTC 2016

I’ll be joining the call today and would like to briefly mention a
censorship study that was done in Venezuela using OONI. Can that be
added to the agenda, perhaps at the end please?

The report authors would be happy to schedule a more in-depth
presentation for the OONI community before the report officially gets
launched in Mid May.

regards

Robert

--