[ooni-dev] OONI dev gathering Monday 2016-05-02 17:00 UTC (19:00 CEST)

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon May 2 13:27:07 UTC 2016

Hello Oonitarians,

This is a reminder that today there will be the weekly OONI gathering.

I am also going to propose the an agenda for todays gathering, feel free to reply to this thread with
more topics you would like to discuss during it.

Agenda
======

* Discuss if and how we should be limiting the usage of ooniprobe in at risk countries as part of our informed
consent procedure.

* Discuss possible inclusion of a VPN endpoint inside of the raspberry pi distribution for OONI to run tests
for trackography.

* Come to an agreement on what should be the canonical place to store issues (currently it’s a mess since
some tickets are in github, some are on trac and there is no place where we specify what should be the policy for
using one or the other system).

It will happen as usual on the #ooni channel on irc.oftc.net at 17:00
UTC (19:00 CEST, 13:00 EST, 10:00 PST).
You can join via the web from: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/ooni (Note: sometimes Tor is blocked by OFTC, but it should mask your IP if you trust that stuff).

Everybody is welcome to join us and bring their questions and feedback.

See you later,

~ Arturo