[ooni-dev] Exposing too many or too few options from ooni tests

poly poly at darkdepths.net
Wed Mar 16 05:24:15 UTC 2016

My opinion is that it would be best if we exposed such functionality,
but disabled sending over the results of any such custom tests. I think
we implicitly offer some guarantee that the metrics that we display
publicly are accurate to a reasonable extent.

This way the measurement records are kept accurate and users are free
to run the tests as they wish.