[ooni-dev] ooniprobe 1.6.0 is out!
art at torproject.org
Sun Jul 10 20:50:23 UTC 2016
We are pleased to announce a new release of ooniprobe with many exciting new features!
Amongst these some highlights include adding support for HTTPS and cloudfronted backend communication,
the support for failover to bridges when tor is having difficulties bootstrapping.
Read more about what has been added to this release in the changelog below.
If you have installed ooniprobe with pip, you can upgrade to the latest version by simply running:
$ pip intall ooniprobe --upgrade
The new debian package will also follow, that you will be able to update via:
# apt-get update
# apt-get install ooniprobe
Here is the changelog summarising the changes:
v1.6.0 (Sun, 10 Jul 2016)
codename: Shells and Seaweed
* Add support for cloudfrontend and HTTPS collector
* Add bisection logic to inputProcessor (big thanks to @seamustuohy for the
* Add bridge failover support:
* Make it possible to run tests without specifying the test type
* Silently ignores '--pcapfile' flag (thanks to @willscott for the patch!):
* The options specified on the command line should have priority over the deck
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 236 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the ooni-dev