[ooni-dev] ooniprobe 1.4.2 is out!
art at torproject.org
Fri Apr 29 09:33:56 UTC 2016
We are pleased to announce a new release of ooniprobe!
Here is the combined changelog for the 1.4 series ooniprobe:
v1.4.2 (Fri, 29 Apr 2016)
codename: Under the Sea
* Support for reporting using JSON
* Support for running ooniprobe with a message queue providing URLs to test
* Psiphon censorship circumvention test
* OpenVPN censorship circumvention test
* Add test for vanilla Tor
* Support for disabling reporting to disk
* Improvements to HTTP response body decoding (includes fix that lead to empty
bodies being misrepresented)
* Attempt to scrub the probe IP address from the body of HTTP responses
* Use the most recent scapy version
Note: due to first an issue with the upload to pypi, then due to a critical bug that needed fixing
versions 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 should not be used.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 236 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the ooni-dev