[ooni-dev] One of these people should be invited to the OONI meeting

Virgil Griffith i at virgil.gr
Sat Sep 12 07:18:17 UTC 2015

http://atlas.ripe.net/

The idea of putting their probes (or even anchors) next to Tor relays
and/or OONI probes seems an immensely good idea because doing this will
yoke the interests of generic network infrastructure people with those of
Tor and OONI.

I'd be happy to bring them to the Tor meeting in Berlin, but they seem a
better fit for the OONI meeting in Italy.  So I'm inclined to have you
invite them.  Their community contacts are:
becha at ripe.net
mcb at ripe.net

Tell them to bring extra probes/anchors to give out to OONI attendees.

If for whatever reason they can't come to the Italy meeting I'll invite
them to the Berlin meeting.  Not as good a fit, but better than nothing.

-V