[ooni-dev] Reminder for weekly OONI dev meeting Monday 2015-03-30 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET)

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Mar 30 09:10:40 UTC 2015

Isabela wrote:
> If I may, I would like to ask the team to please grade their roadmap and
> move things around if you would like to (to April).

I added in the status column of the roadmap indications of what is done
and what will be done.

All that needed to be done in March has been completed, or is missing
some little bit of work that does not occupy core OONI devs time (like
the citizenlab pull requests needs to be reviewed by them, Lunar is
working on the debian package, but we have tagged a release).

If you have questions let me know.

~ Arturo