[ooni-dev] Update on OONI roadmap

Isabela isabela at riseup.net
Wed Mar 11 20:50:20 UTC 2015

Hello everyone.
In Valencia dev meeting we did an exercise to help create a roadmap
(1yr) for the different Tor projects and organizational work. I've
collected those roadmaps and published them here:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps

(I will be sending a similar email to the other dev and org teams as well. )

The folks in this list should look at the roadmaps for *OONI**,*
specially for the tables (specially for March and April) and fill up the
empty cells for:

  * who -> person(s) who the task should be assigned to
  * tickets -> ticket(s) related to the task (please create them if
    appropriate)
  * date -> estimation dates are always good :)

Let me know if you have questions, here is a direct link to OONI roadmap:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/OONI

thanks everyone,

Isabela