[ooni-dev] OONI weekly dev meeting today Monday 23rd of February 18:00 UTC

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Feb 23 11:57:27 UTC 2015

Hello Oonitarians,

We have skipped the last two weekly dev meetings because of various
necessities, but I am going to suggest we try and make it today.

There are a lot of interesting things to discuss and think about together.

These are the topics that I have in mind, feel free to append to this
list if you think that there is something else:

* Discuss the outcome of the "Future of OONI" thread:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/ooni-dev/2015-February/000246.html

* Updates on the migration of the pipeline

* Discuss how to get 1.2.3 released on debian

* Updates on libight and iOS integration

* Finishing the bridge reachability study

The meeting will happen as usual on the #ooni channel on irc.oftc.net at
18:00 UTC (19:00 CET, 13:00 EST, 10:00 PST).

See you soon!

~ Arturo