[ooni-dev] Volunteering some developer time

Kevin Murray spam at kdmurray.id.au
Wed Feb 11 00:34:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd love to get involved with the OONI project. I'm doing a PhD in
high-performance/scientific computing, working with large experimental
datasets. I have experience coding in C, python and R, and a modest
understanding of statistics. I have also contributed code (mostly test cases)
to little-t tor.

Is there a particular part of the OONI infrastructure that would like a
volunteer? If possible, it would be great to have a longer-term project,
working with a mentor or similar, though I know everyone is very busy. I'm
happy to work on any part of OONI.

Thanks for your all work, and I hope I can be of assistance,

Kevin

---
Kevin Murray
spam at kdmurray.id.au

I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<https://www.fsf.org/join>

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A