[ooni-dev] Timeline of Tor blocking

Sadia Afroz sadia.afroz at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 2 20:58:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I am trying to make a list of events when different censorship regimes
blocked Tor.
The goal is to understand the censorship arms race, especially capabilities
of current censors and how long it took Tor to resolve those issues.

The attached pdf has all the events I could find.
I collected these events from the Tor blog, the bug tracker and the
censorship wiki.

For some of the events I couldn't find any dates and also I'm not sure if
this is a complete list of all the censorship events.

Can any of you help me find dates of some of the events or direct me to
other sources of information to find more events?

Thanks!
--
Sadia