[ooni-dev] Complete list of Tor blocking events

Nima Fatemi nima at riseup.net
Tue Sep 30 16:08:25 UTC 2014

Philipp Winter wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 01:30:48PM -0700, Sadia Afroz wrote:
>> Is there a way to get the help desk data? Is it available online?
>
> Unfortunately, there's no way to share this data, so I shouldn't have
> brought it up, sorry.

Well, checking the monthly reports [0] might help you get a gist on
what's happening in help desk world. It includes some statistics on the
number of tickets and articles used to reply to those tickets. But I
don't think it's much reliable for this kind of research.

[0]
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-reports/2014-September/000634.html

Bests,
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @nimaaa | mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall