[ooni-dev] Next OONI weekly meetings

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Nov 24 18:52:54 UTC 2014

My bad for not confirming this and not sending out a reminder to Mondays
(today's) meeting.

If you are on IRC and have something to discuss we can do it now, if not
next meeting will be December 1st at 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET).

I will be traveling at that time so I am not yet certain I will be able
to attend. I will nonetheless send out a reminder about it and if it
does not work out to do it that date the next one will be on December 8th.

~ Arturo