[ooni-dev] OONI weekly dev meeting reminder and possible rotating schedule for next meetings

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Thu Nov 13 09:25:42 UTC 2014

Hello Oonitarians,

This is reminder that today (Thursday 13th of November 2014) there will
be the weekly ooni dev meeting in #ooni on irc.oftc.net.

The time will be:

18:00 UTC
19:00 CET
13:00 EST
12:00 CST
10:00:00 PST

I take this opportunity to also propose a solution that was brought up
during last weeks meeting. Some people have issues attending the meeting
on some days, while others have issues with other days. It was suggested
that we start having a rotating schedule that changes every week so that
everybody will be able to at least attend 1 meeting every month.

What do you think?

~ Arturo