[ooni-dev] ooniprobe 1.0.2 released
art at torproject.org
Sun May 11 07:17:40 UTC 2014
We are pleased to announce that ooniprobe 1.0.2 has been released.
It includes a series of bugfixes and improvements including:
* Add ooniprobe manpage.
* Fix various security issues raised by the least authority audit.
* Add a test that checks for Tor bridge reachability.
* Record the IP address of the exit node being used in torified requests.
* Captive portal test now uses the ooni-probe test templates.
* Have better test naming consistency.
You may download it from pypi here:
Soon the debian package for it will also be updated.
More information about the ooni-dev