[ooni-dev] Ooni Audit Kickoff Meeting

Nathan Wilcox nathan at leastauthority.com
Tue Mar 4 00:08:08 UTC 2014

Let's have a realtime meeting to discuss how Least Authority should focus
our remaining time for our security audit work.

Before we have this meeting we need to find a time that works for everyone,
to make sure we have the right invite list, and to gather agenda item
requests.

I propose we meet a week from today on 2013-03-10 at 17:00 UTC+0 for 45
minutes.  Please let me know if this time works for you.

If you know someone who should attend the meeting, please forward this and
cc me.  If you receive this by dint of being on one of the cc'd lists,
please let me know if you want your address explicitly included in future
email.

The agenda I envision looks something like:

1. Introduce people to each other (there are some new faces) - 5 min.
2. Nathan describes Least Authority's schedule - 5 min.
3. Nathan summarizes Least Authority's previous work with Ooni and links to
it - 5 min.
4. We go around the virtual table mentioning any focuses or concerns we
want to bring up for the audit - 20 min.
5. Nathan summarizes any followup tasks with specific owners that came out
of the meeting - 5 min.

Feel free to propose changes to this agenda, or to bring up specific items
for step 4 if you want to ensure they have adequate time.

--
Nathan Wilcox
Least Authoritarian