[ooni-dev] OONI status report for May 2014
art at torproject.org
Mon Jun 2 17:44:21 UTC 2014
* Released ooni-probe 1.0.2.
For a detailed changelog see:
* ooniprobe 1.0.2 is now part of debian testing and is also present
inside of wheezy-backports.
* Record the IP address of the exit node being when performing HTTP
requests over Tor.
* Add support for adding annotations to reports:
* Various PEP8 and PyFlakes related code quality improvements:
* Use a secure RNG instead of python's RNG for generating the report IDs:
* Fix some misc bugs:
This is a new tool useful for converting ooni reports from one format to
another and identifying reports and report entries that should be looked at.
The current version supports writing CSV files and has definitions for
the following tests:
This means that it is possible to identify possible symptoms of internet
censorship in the above tests.
The project can be found here: https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-reader
More information about the ooni-dev