[ooni-dev] Bridge reachability results

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Sat Jul 12 14:18:26 UTC 2014

As promised I published the bridge reachability measurements on the
public ooni report hosting.

You can find them here:

https://ooni.torproject.org/reports/0.1/CN/
https://ooni.torproject.org/reports/0.1/RU/
https://ooni.torproject.org/reports/0.1/US/

Keep in mind that, as I was telling you, during some of the runs there
were some issues with the measurements due to incompatibilities of
ooniprobe with the old fedora version running on planetlab, so not all
the measurements may be 100% accurate. They should still, at least, give
you an idea of how the data format looks like and if it contains enough
information for doing your parsing work.

I would suggest we keep this discussion public and maintain the ooni-dev
list in cc.

~ Art.