[ooni-dev] OONI status report June 2014
art at torproject.org
Tue Jul 8 12:59:03 UTC 2014
# ooni status report June 2014
# Activities of June 2014
* Annotate on disk reports that have not been submitted to a collector.
* Write tool for manually or automatically submitting reports to collectors.
* Implement DNS test helper that can be used to discover the DNS
used by a probe.
* Bugfixes related to test decks support:
* Attend the tor developer meeting where we had a fruitful discussion on
structure a network interference consortium. I will be doing a writeup on
what came out of that session in the upcoming weeks.
# Activities for July 2014
* Work with the BridgeDB team to do bridge reachability for rapid
Tor blocking in specific countries.
The master ticket for keeping track of this work can be found here:
* Design a test deck to be run inside of Iran.
* Make descriptive tickets of all that was discussed during the tor dev
Given the fact that I am going to be quite busy during most of July this is
all that I can commit to doing. I may be able to get some extra things done,
but this is the minimum.
More information about the ooni-dev