[ooni-dev] Campus Network Cencorship & OONI

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Feb 17 21:20:06 UTC 2014

Moving the thread to ooni-dev so that we can continue the discussion there.

On 2/17/14, 2:43 AM, Abel Corver wrote:
> Hi Art,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Yeah, let's move this to the ooni-dev mailing list! (I've subscribed to
> both lists)
>
> Shall we discuss the what exact ticket to open there, or do you want to
> file one now?

I openned a ticket about this on the github issue tracker:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/issues/283

Let me know if you think that covers your use case and if you think
there should be something added to it.

~ Art.