[ooni-dev] OONI Team Status Report for November
art at torproject.org
Tue Dec 9 09:40:07 UTC 2014
# What we did in November 2014?
This month marks an important milestone. oonibackend is now deployed on
the production mlab slices!
This means that since November 26th probes running the
http_header_field_manipulation test have been sending their reports to
M-Lab production nodes.
* Assist the M-Lab team in deploying oonibackend on the production slices
* Set upper bound in comparison with the control in the bridge
* Handle mlab-ns errors in update-bouncer.py script
* Progress on Brainstorm ideas for possible visualisations:
* Hold a small workshop on OONI data visualization in Rome:
# What we plan to do in December 2014?
* Align the dates in the visual timeline
* Better tokenising for bridges so that bridges that have the same
fingerprint, but different transport are grouped properly
* Finish setting up the docker containers for the steps of the data
* Setup disaster recovery procedure and backup:
* Setup monitoring of the probes.
* Add support for obfs4
* Implement some of the OONI tests inside of libight:
More information about the ooni-dev