[ooni-dev] Reminder for weekly OONI dev meeting Monday 18:00 UTC (19:00 CET)

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Dec 1 14:42:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is a reminder that today there will be the weekly OONI meeting.

As I am writing this I am on a plane heading towards London and will be
working on a GlobaLeaks workshop in some office there.

The schedule for the workshop is not very well defined so I am not 100%
sure I will manage to be online at the above defined time.

If I am not there please start without me and I will be sure to read the
backlog and write feedback asynchronously.

~ Arturo