[ooni-dev] I just deleted /home/mlab_ooni on mlab2.nuq0t. :(

Taylor Hornby taylor at leastauthority.com
Mon Aug 25 19:17:57 UTC 2014

Hi Ooni and M-Lab,

I just accidentally ran slicebuild.sh on mlab2.nuq0t, which deleted
everything in /home/mlab_ooni. I intended to run it on mlab1, but I
copied and pasted the wrong SSH command, and didn't realize I was on the
wrong server until I tried to SCP the rpm off of it.

I'm REALLY sorry about this. If I recall correctly, Arturo had mlab2
running an instance of ooni-backend for testing or development. Please
let me know what was on there and I'll work on my own time to get it
back to the way it was. I hope no important experiment data was deleted. :(

Sorry,
--
Taylor Hornby