[ooni-dev] OONI status report July 2014
art at torproject.org
Tue Aug 5 10:35:33 UTC 2014
This is what the OONI team was up to during the month of July.
* Attended Tor dev meeting in Paris where we discussed about the bridge
reachability project and the notion of an OONI consortium.
* Define roadmap for the bridge reachability measurement project:
* Fixed bug when a deck was missing some argument of a test
* Improved error handling of oonibclient
* Published the bridge reachability results collected from CN, RU and US
* Discussed with Choke point project some possible areas of collaboration:
* Agreed to have weekly meetings on IRC #ooni every Friday at 5 PM CET.
This month we plan to work on the following activities:
* Specify the bridge reachability test:
* Make ansible deployment script for bridge reachability probes on
* `daemonize` API breakage when upgrading from Twisted <= 13.1 to >= 13.2:
* Probe Report should not leak the full PATH.
* Have a list of all the the published reports so far
* Add versioning information about the maxmind database being used
* Design a test deck for Iran
* "Failed to open reporter" might mean "the collector refused my report":
More information about the ooni-dev