[ooni-dev] Tinkering with M-Lab servers.

Nathan Wilcox nathan at leastauthority.com
Wed Apr 30 19:00:05 UTC 2014

Hey Oonitarians,

We wanted to start checking out the deployment process in earnest for
Ooni.  We already should have ssh access to the test slices, such as
mlab1.nuq0t.measurement-lab.org.

Does anyone mind if we log in and tinker with that slice over the next
couple of weeks?  We're planning on running through the process
(probably by using ooni-support [1] ) in a few hours unless someone
raises an alarm.

Speaking of which, does either M-Lab or Ooni have any kind of
operations ticketing system where we should track this kind of stuff,
or shall we just stick to email for now?

--
Nathan Wilcox
Least Authoritarian