[ooni-dev] Future weekly meeting schedule

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Thu Nov 7 01:17:21 UTC 2013

Howdy, y'all!

In a great departure from my tradition of using Doodle for everything,
I'm going to try to find the best time for future Ooni weekly meetings
by simply **asking** y'all when you can make it. Crazy, eh?

Here's the conundrum for you: what recurring timeslots do you have
available on the regular? If you could either answer in Pacific time,
or tell me your time offset from Pacific, that'd be lovely. It'd
probably be easier on everyone's inboxes if you replied off-list (but
on thread). I'll announce the best time at Monday's meeting, which
will be at 0900h Pacific.

Any other questions?
-Tom