[ooni-dev] Team Meeting: 2003-07-01 0900 PDT

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Fri Jun 28 08:30:00 UTC 2013

Greetings people of Earth!

On Monday, in keeping with the ancient customs of our ancestors, we
will meet to pay reverence to the Dreaded Ooni. Sacrifices are
welcome.

Here's my proposal for an agenda. It may look familiar. If you wish to
wrangle it, please get in touch by email before 1700 PDT on
2013-06-28. If you wish to get in touch after that time, or wish to
propose an alternate time for the meeting, please do not rely on
email, but telephone me instead.

0900 Convene: how are folks feeling, how's it going?
0905 Report: core team, what did you do this week, and what are you planning?
0920 Assess: how close are we to our nearest deliverable, what does
each of us have to do to get there?
0935 Dependencies: Is there anything that you {will|do} need from someone else?
0955 Prospective: What Ooni-stuff will be done this week?
1010 Adjourn

See you Monday,
-Tom