[ooni-dev] Team Meeting: 2003-06-24 (reschedule to 2013-06-26) 0900 PDT [be in #ooni 10 mins early]

Arturo Filastò art at torproject.org
Mon Jun 24 16:53:29 UTC 2013

On Jun 24, 2013, at 6:06 PM, Tom Lowenthal <me at tomlowenthal.com> wrote:

> Arturo,
>
> In future, please do not try to reschedule the project meeting less
> than three hours before it starts, and especially not because of a
> private conversation. There is a reason that I invite schedule
> wrangling in advance: it puts everyone on equal footing, and avoids
> surprises. If someone would like to move the meeting, they can either
> reply to the meeting-notice email on ooni-dev or -- if that's not
> possible -- contact me well in advance.
>
> Please reply so that I know that you understand what I'm asking.

Dude, seriously?

On Saturday (the 22nd) I got on IRC and told that Aaron and I had an issue with the schedule. Since we did not get a reply there I then sent an email to you and all the other people in the call that we had an issue with the call and got no reply.

Aaron also sent an email about this on ooni-dev (https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/ooni-dev/2013-June/000021.html) and he also got no reply.

Since more than 48 hours had passed and nobody expressed their opinion on rescheduling so I decided to reschedule it.

I realize it is a bit late to reschedule, but that was the soonest I was able to get online and send an email (from the airport wifi in Dusseldorf).

Next time if you have concerns please express them in time and not after we have tried to warn you of our problems with attending the meeting.

Thanks!

~ Art.