[ooni-dev] Communication & Meetings [questions]

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Sat Jun 22 23:50:45 UTC 2013

Tom Lowenthal transcribed 1.3K bytes:
> * It's expected that an email directed to one of us with a specific
> ask will be answered within 24 hours on week-days.

What are the group expectations for communications while travelling? I.e., for
my flights today, I only said "I won't be around for the next ~16 hours" in
#tor-internal and #ooni. Does that work, or do I need to tell the list?

> * Subscribe to the ooni-dev mailing list at:

Done, a long time ago.

> * Edit that wiki page to add your public contact info, including an
> email address and your Github handle. If you have other communication
> preferences or foibles, this is a good place for them too.

Done, just now.

> * Look through the issues, and assign them to yourself if needed.
> * File new issues for things you think aren't covered.
> * Write wiki pages documenting other agreements or knowledge captured this week.

Ack.

On GH, yes? And if our OONI issues are on trac, we migrate them?

What do we do with trac tickets which overlap with other parts of Tor, like my
bridge testing tickets? (I have some clarifications that need to be made on
these because "bridget" was never spec'd, and I think that what ooni should be
testing and then giving to BridgeDB and what BridgeDB should be testing are
two subtly different versions of the same thing, so I may just split those and
assign the new BridgeDB ones under that component on trac & move the
ooni-probe ones.)

Sound okay?

- --
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft