[ooni-dev] Communication & Meetings [action needed]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Jun 12 16:24:17 UTC 2013

I've written a initial wiki page with our meeting schedule and
communication norms at
<https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/wiki/Communication>.

Other notes:
* All ooni-related mail should either go to the ooni-dev list or CC
me. If you're sending something to the list and there's a specific ask
for me, you can also CC me to get my attention.
* All M-Lab-related mail should CC Meredith.
* It's expected that an email directed to one of us with a specific
ask will be answered within 24 hours on week-days.
* Email expecting a response or action should indicate this in the subject line.

# Next Actions

* Subscribe to the ooni-dev mailing list at:
* Edit that wiki page to add your public contact info, including an
email address and your Github handle. If you have other communication
preferences or foibles, this is a good place for them too.

# Optional Actions

* Look through the issues, and assign them to yourself if needed.
* File new issues for things you think aren't covered.
* Write wiki pages documenting other agreements or knowledge captured this week.

Thanks,
-Tom