[ooni-dev] Team Meeting: 2003-06-24 0900 PDT [be in #ooni 10 mins early]

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Fri Jun 21 03:40:32 UTC 2013

Tom Lowenthal transcribed 0.9K bytes:
> Hello fine folks,
>
> On Monday, we will once again meet in a hangout at 0900 to discuss the
> future of network measurement, and our contribution thereto.
> Especially if you had any difficulty joining last week, I entreat you
> to be in #ooni at 0850 so that we can try to get up to code and
> properly grounded before 0900.
>
> Here's my proposal for an agenda. If you have suggestions for
> additions or subtractions let's wrangle by email, but not not at 0830
> on Monday.
>
> 0900 Convene: how are folks feeling, how's it going.
> 0910 Report: core team, what did you do this week, and what are you planning?
> 0940 Assess: how close are we to our nearest deliverable, what does
> each of us have to do to get there?
> 1000 Adjourn
>
> No homework this week. Enjoy your weekend!

I made a Google Calendar event for this which is repeating, is public, allows
adding/inviting guests, and (I think? Not really sure how to use the Googles)
since there is a video call attached to it and an alarm, that the following
will automatically occur:

0825 PST / 1525 UTC / 1725 CEST Reminder: popup on whatever (if any) device
                                with an attached Google account that has been
                                configured to accept reminder notifications.

0830 PST / 1530 UTC / 1730 CEST It should automagically video call anyone
                                confirmed on the guest list (not exactly sure
                                how/if this works).

I have a rather frightening looking link, as well, which claims it will
"automatically add this event to your Google Calendar":
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=Mm8yNG51bmhjaHUzcGt1MjBmbTA0bmwyaXNfMjAxMzA2MjRUMTUzMDAwWiBycGZzMnExbTY5NHNnaDM3bzFqcjg5M3N0Y0Bn&tmsrc=rpfs2q1m694sgh37o1jr893stc%40group.calendar.google.com

Tempted to say hello to the NSA here, but I'll leave my trolling out of
it. Let me know if I should tone down or remove some of the Googly automagics.

Tom, Aaron, Arturo, and Jake, I've already invited you, whatever that means.

- --
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft
GPG: 4096R/A3ADB67A2CDB8B35
Current Keys: https://blog.patternsinthevoid.net/isis.txt