[ooni-dev] M-Lab and OONI

Meredith Whittaker meredithrachel at google.com
Sun Jun 16 22:48:30 UTC 2013

Hey Ooni,

Echoing Berlin, a quick indelible overview of who's here from M-Lab side,
and how we'll be helping to get OONI running  on the platform:

*Stephen:* M-Lab platform manager and the person who'll handle deployment
and integration of OONI on M-Lab. He's your technical go-to, and probably
has the answer to most of your questions.

*Meredith (me, hey!):* M-Lab PM -- I'm basically in Tom's role, but for
M-Lab. I handle "everything else" and can answer questions on strategy,
theory, the meaning of M-Lab... I'd appreciate being CCed on anything M-Lab
related, since it helps me keep track.

I plan to be on the call tomorrow (Tunis permitting). Let me know if you
have questions in the meantime.

Cheers,

Meredith Whittaker
Program Manager, Google Research