[ooni-dev] Collector Policy [reply requested]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Mon Jul 8 08:14:16 UTC 2013

On 1 July 2013 13:08, Aaron <aagbsn at torproject.org> wrote:
> Tom, can we agree that this is an issue we must address for release 1.0 and factor this into our release agenda?

I'd like to see a specification for this feature as soon as possible,
since I suspect that there are number of guarantees which it would be
prohibitively difficult to have a feature like this make. Aaron,
Arturo: who's the
right person to take this on, and can it be done in time with the rest
of the specifications?

-Tom