[TWN team] Recent changes to the wiki pages

harmony harmony01 at riseup.net
Mon Sep 30 08:29:13 UTC 2013

Lunar:
>> +New GPG key for Mike Perry
>> +--------------------------
>> […]
>
> Waow, you've gone for the full thing for this. :)
>
> I was thinking of only a single "misc. news" item pointing to the new
> key… I leave you the final decision, but I wonder if it's that important
> for the Tor community as a whole.

I see your point, but unless there's some goldrush over the next day, we
just don't have that much news this week. If it still looks out of place
once some of the other stories are written up, I'll demote it as you
suggest.

Also if someone understands what that EPIC FOIA thing is about, then
please have a go at it. I'm still trying to understand how you can
conclude something about the behavior of NSA by asking the BBG...