[network-health] Tor Exit Failures

Michael Gerstacker michael.gerstacker at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:48:46 UTC 2020

Am Di., 17. März 2020 um 11:49 Uhr schrieb Georg Koppen <gk at torproject.org>:

> It looks pretty good to me, to be honest. I compared that to what Arthur
> has and the results are comparable. I then looked at data Arthur has but
> where I did not measure (for whatever reason) but that looks good, too.
>
> So, I am not sure about which failure rate for your relay you are
> talking about. If it's the 1/10 items above (or something similar) I
> think that's okay. At least I don't think there is something seriously
> wrong with your exit relay based on that.

Yes that was what i was talking about.

Because it is running on Windows and Windows relays are rare so i am a bit
alarmed when i see it behaving different to other relays.

Sometimes it is shown with 10% or even 20% failure rate while other relays
in arthurs list are still shown with zero failure rate so i was not sure if
this is "normal" or if there is something to tweak for me.

Thank you for clarifying!

Have a nice day all