[network-health] Please upgrade your "BostonUCompSci" Tor relay running 0.2.9.17

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:42:16 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 09:27:24AM +0100, Georg Koppen wrote:
> Thanks for asking. Well, on the positive side, we actually have this
> repository back[1] thanks to a volunteer spending time on the packaging
> effort.
> [1] https://rpm.torproject.org/

Cool, good to know.  How much of a commitment is there to maintain that
repo?  If this volunteer moves on to other things, is it certain that
someone else will pick it up?  Would you recommend using this repo for guard
/ exit nodes, to keep up with the latest and greatest features?  Or is it
better for such nodes to stick with an LTS version for greater stability?

cheers,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science