[network-health] Kick-off meeting for network health work on Thursday, 1/23, 1800 UTC

Georg Koppen gk at torproject.org
Tue Jan 21 21:20:35 UTC 2020

Hello!

For those of you not subscribed to our tor-project mailing list here is
the exciting news that we will have a kick-off meeting for our new
network health team this Thursday, at 1800 UTC in #tor-meeting2 on IRC
on OFTC's network[1]. Everyone is welcome!

We have started to collect an agenda and noted already existing tickets
for a potential roadmap[2]. If there are more items we should consider,
please add them. Right now we want to make progress on

- a vision and big items to work on in the medium and longer term
- thinking about potential projects for the upcoming Google Summer of Code
- starting our roadmapping for the coming weeks and months
- setting up processes like other teams already have (weekly meetings,
publishing meeting notes etc.)

See you there,
Georg

[1] See: https://www.oftc.net/