[network-health] Please upgrade your "gorgothzilla" Tor relay running 0.2.9.16

Gaël AVELINE gael at gorgothzilla.net
Thu Feb 27 10:00:29 UTC 2020

Hi Georg,

25 février 2020 14:58 "Georg Koppen" <gk at torproject.org> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> You are running a Tor relay, which is great:
>
> http://rougmnvswfsmd4dq.onion/rs.html#search/E8F0AE14151458A57A3812EFB139A97CC489C8DF
>
> But that Tor version is obsolete, and because of old bugs, we will soon
> cut relays running those versions out of the network. Please consider
> upgrading!
>
> You can find Tor packages and instructions for your distro / OS here:
> https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/guard

I've added tor repo to my sources.list, upgraded tor on my distro and restarted the service. It's now running version 0.4.2.6

$ tor --version
Tor version 0.4.2.6.

TOR ARM says the same about the running version (see screenshot here : https://gorgothzilla.net/jirafeau/f.php?h=0ZWACF--&p=1)

Despite all of that, the relay page on Tor's website didn't take newly installed version into account.

http://rougmnvswfsmd4dq.onion/rs.html#search/E8F0AE14151458A57A3812EFB139A97CC489C8DF

Maybe it will be updated later.

Cheers,

#!/Gaël/AVELINE/