[network-health] Upgrade your '*ellipsix' Tor relays?

David Zaslavsky diazona at ellipsix.net
Sat Sep 7 21:53:35 UTC 2019

Hi Roger, thanks for getting in touch! I'll certainly act on this soon.

I've had some trouble keeping my systems up to date recently, which is
entirely my own fault. I'll try to upgrade soon, but I may have to take my
relays offline temporarily if I can't fix the issues before those versions
become too old. If that's necessary, please rest assured that it is
temporary and I'll be bringing the relays back online as soon as I can.

Thanks,
David