[network-health] Upgrade your 'glenda2' Tor relay?

Jordan jordan at yui.cat
Tue Sep 3 20:05:31 UTC 2019

> One note: Could the tor relay status  be changed, so the bare stats can
> be seen without javascript? Javascript  is the main threat to anonymity
> over tor. I am by default not  turning on Javascript in my own browser.
> The base  stats could be  shown and only the  graphs show some  hint to
> turn on javascript.

For what it's worth, I've been working on a Javascript-free Tor metrics
implementation[1][2] for this reason. Relay listings are statically
generated from a single hourly API request which puts considerably less strain
on onionoo as well.

[1] https://yui.cat/
[2] https://github.com/tempname1024/tor-metrics