[network-health] Upgrade your 'droideka' Tor relay?

Damien Desfontaines tor-droideka at desfontain.es
Mon Sep 2 21:12:04 UTC 2019

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know, this should be fixed now (I'm now using
the Tor package from Debian Buster). Is there a way to get automated
warnings when that happens? I had unattended-upgrades set up on this
machine, but due to an old /etc/apt/sources.list, I was stuck on an
older Tor version.

Best,

Damien